1. the photo gallery works with a thumbnail and then a link to the large image. The large image is displayed in a lightbox gallery with the possibility to scroll to the next image and with a caption for each image. So adding bulk images is not possible.
2. click on the image. We can add the image as a thumbnail by scrolling. For an enlarged image, we need to take the position of the image and add it to the link field.
3. possibility to add or remove icons. Possibility to adjust the size and position of the symbol. Possibility to adjust the hover effect of the thumbnail. 4.
4. when the icon is activated, you can click on the icon to display the lightbox in the app itself. When the icon is not activated, the lightbox also works in the preview or in published files. If less than 12 images are selected, all 12 images will be shown in the lightbox when displayed in the app. However, they will work correctly in the preview or when published.
The caption of each image in the lightbox can be added in the pad panel. The caption for the thumbnail can be added directly in the card.
6. if more than one gallery is used on a page, the gallery ID must be assigned in the block control panel.
7. this gallery only works if you have installed the latest version of the Dentaura M4 theme, which is available at https://m.dentaura.co.in.